Syncing your contacts from WorkflowMax into HowNow X requires a user to authorise the connection between HowNow X & WorkflowMax.
Before getting started
From Xero you will need to make sure the user account you would like to use to authorise the integration has the "Authorise 3rd Party Full Access" privilege ticked. This can typically be found in Xero from Business → Settings → Staff and then click on the person you'd like to edit, the option should be towards the bottom of the page as shown below.
As a HowNow Administrator you will need to follow the steps below to authorise your connection.
1. Go to the HowNow web interface for connections - https://hownow.businessfitness.com.au/user/settings/connections
2. Click on the Authorise button for WorkflowMax
3. Login with your WorkflowMax username and password
4. Allow access to your WorkflowMax data
5. Select the WorkflowMax tenant you are syncing with HowNow
6. You should now see that you are authorised
This process will automatically send a request to our support team who will finalise the connection.